Conversation A
對話A
Linda: What do you want for lunch, Alex?
琳達:阿萊克斯,你午餐要吃什么?
Alex: I don't know. I'm not very hungry.
阿萊克斯:我不知道,我不太餓。
Linda: You bought too much from the coffee truck this morning.
琳達:你今天早上從咖啡車買太多東西了。
Alex: Yes. What are you going to have?
阿萊克斯:是啊。你要去吃什么?
Linda: I'm going to have the spaghetti.
琳達:我要吃意大利面。
Alex: Hmm... I don't want that. Maybe I'll just have a soft drink.
阿萊克斯:嗯...我不想吃意大利面,也許我喝杯飲料就好了。
Linda: Fine, but you'll get hungry later.
琳達:好,可是你晚點會餓的。
Conversation B
對話B
Albert: Hello, James and Susie. What can I get you today?
阿爾伯特:你們好,詹姆斯和蘇希。今天想來點什么?
James: Hi, Albert. I'll have a latte, please.
詹姆斯:嗨,阿爾伯特。我想要一杯拿鐵,謝謝。
Susie: And I would like a cup of tea and a salad, please.
蘇西:我想要一杯茶和一份色拉,謝謝。
Albert: OK. James, do you want something to eat?
阿爾伯特:好的。詹姆斯,你想吃點什么嗎?
James: Not yet, Albert. I'm not hungry, just thirsty.
詹姆斯:阿爾伯特,還不用。我不餓,只是口渴而已。
Susie: Let's keep a menu here. You may want something later.
蘇西:我們留一份菜單在這里好了。你等一下說不定會想吃東西。
Albert: I'll get your order.
阿爾伯特:我去準備你們的餐點。