Conversation A
對話A
Alex: This is a great shoe store, Linda. Look at all these shoes!
阿萊克斯:琳達,這是一家很棒的鞋店。看看這許許多多的鞋子!
Linda: I know. There are so many colors and styles. What kind of shoes are you looking for?
琳達:是啊,顏色和款式好多。你在找什么樣的鞋子?
Alex: I need a new pair of dress shoes.
阿萊克斯:我需要一雙新的時裝鞋。
Linda: What about this pair? They are really fashionable.
琳達:這雙怎么樣?看起來很時髦。
Alex: They are nice. How much do they cost?
阿萊克斯:確實很不錯。這雙要多少錢?
Linda: They cost $250.
琳達:兩百五十美元。
Alex: What? They're not that nice!
阿萊克斯:什么?這雙鞋可不值那個價錢!
Conversation B
對話B
James: Hey, Linda. Look at these shoes!
詹姆斯:嘿,琳達,你看這雙鞋!
Linda: High heels! I love them! Where did you find them?
琳達:高跟鞋!我最愛高跟鞋了!你是在哪里找到的?
James: I was looking at the sale rack. Are they your size?
詹姆斯:我剛剛在看特價的貨架。這雙鞋合腳嗎?
Linda: Let me look. No, they're size 9. I wear size 7.
琳達:我看看。不合腳。這雙鞋是九號。我穿七號。
James: Too bad.
詹姆斯:真可惜。
Linda: Hey, Alex. Let's both look at the sale rack. Maybe you can find some shoes there.
琳達:嘿,阿萊克斯,我們去特價的貨架看看吧。說不定你可以在那里找到適合的鞋子。
Alex: Good idea!
阿萊克斯:好主意!