Michaela Stanton wants to know:
米凱拉·斯坦頓想知道:
"Is double-dipping an okay thing to do?"
“兩次蘸醬合適嗎?”
(chuckles) It depends on what you're double-dipping in.
(輕聲地笑)這取決于你要兩次蘸什么醬。
Double-saliving is what you're talking about. Double-mouthing.
你說的是兩次沾唾液。兩次將食物放進嘴里。
No! No.
不行!不要這樣做。
It's really bad manners.
那真是非常糟糕的行為。
No. Just one dip. The whole thing in your mouth.
不要。只能蘸一次。然后全放進嘴里。
If you're with other people, it's disgusting.
如果你和其他人一起吃飯,那這會很惡心。
If you're double-dipping chips at a party where you don't know everybody, not an okay thing to do.
如果你在誰都不認識的派對上吃薯條時兩次蘸醬,那并不合適。
It's okay to do it if that's your dip but if you're sharing it with someone, probably not too cool.
如果是你一個人的醬碟,那可以,但如果你和其他人共用醬碟,那可能這樣做并不合適。
Double-dipping is okay with certain people. Your boss, don't double-dip. Your girlfriend, that's fine. You guys share saliva anyway.
和某些人一起吃飯時,兩次蘸醬是沒問題的。但如果和老板一起吃飯,那不要這樣做。和女朋友一起就沒關系。畢竟你們會交換唾液。
You don't wanna do it with someone you don't know that well, but if they're your close friends, why not?
和不熟的人一起吃飯時,你是不會想這樣做的,但如果是和親密的朋友一起吃飯,為什么不行呢?
I sometimes do that. I guess it's an okay thing to do.
我有時會這樣做。我認為這沒什么問題。
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Nobody's gonna get sick.
我認為這沒什么不妥。沒有人會因此生病的。
Just do it. It's not a big deal. It's not like you're slobbering all over the chip and then dipping it in again. Just do it.
想做就做。這沒什么大不了的。又不是整個薯條上都沾了你的口水,然后你又再次去蘸醬。只管去做就好了。
(whispers) I do it. I'm not gonna lie. I usually wait for whoever is around to just turn around or not look, and then I do it. So I would say it's an okay thing to do 'cause I do it.
(小聲說)我會這樣做。我不想撒謊。我經常會等到周圍的人轉過身或是沒有注意的時候,再次蘸醬。所以我會說這沒問題,因為我就會這樣做。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載