So if I get the screen switched over,
如果我把屏幕切換一下,
we've got a wireless camera here, and I'd like to show you what this thing looks like. Come on in.
我們這里有一個無線攝像頭,我想給你們展示一下它的樣子。切進來吧。
You got to see this thing in person, but I'll do the best I can with video.
你得親自來看,但我會盡量用視頻展示。
This is iMac. The whole thing is translucent. You can see into it. It's so cool.
這就是iMac。整個機器是半透明的。你可以看到里面。這很酷。
We've got stereo speakers on the front. We've got infrared right up here.
前面是立體聲喇叭。紅外線在這里。
We've got the CD-Rom drive right in the middle. We've got dual stereo headphone jacks.
把光驅放在正中間。這里是雙立體聲耳機插孔。
We've got the coolest mouse on the planet right here. Come on around.
這里是世界上最酷的鼠標。來轉到這邊。
All of the connectors are inside one beautiful little door here, the internet, the USB stuff.
所有的連接器都在一個漂亮的小孔里面,互聯網,USB接口。
Around the back, we've got a really great handle here.
在機器背后,這里有一個很棒的把手。
The back of this thing looks better than the front of the other guys, by the way.
順便說一下,這臺機器的后面看起來要比其他機器的前面更棒。
And then the we're on the side.
然后我們來到另一邊。
So let's take one more, one more swing around it, so that you can see this is what it looks like.
讓我們再繞它轉一圈,這樣你就能看到它的樣子了。
And again, you've got to see one of these things in person. Great.
再說一次,你必須親自去看這臺機器。簡直太出色了。
Yeah, I've got some slides of what this looks like too.
我也有一些關于這臺機器的幻燈片。
I mean, this is incredible compared to anything else out there. It looks like it's from another planet.
和其他任何東西相比較,它簡直是令人難以置信的。看起來就像是來自另一個星球。
And a good planet, a planet with better designers.
一個優秀的星球,一個有更優秀的設計師的星球。