Thank you all. Thank you so much.
感謝大家!非常感謝!
Let's let our graduates rest themselves. You've worked hard for those seats!
畢業生們放松一下吧。為了此刻,你們付出了很多!
Let me start by thanking President Johnson for that very gracious introduction,
首先,感謝約翰遜校長精彩的介紹,
and for awarding me with this honorary degree from an extraordinary institution.
感謝塔斯基吉大學授予我榮譽學位。
I am proud to have this degree -- very proud.
獲得這樣的榮譽,我感到很自豪,非常自豪。
Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝大家。非常感謝。
I want to recognize Major General Williams; Congresswoman Sewell; Zachary; Kalauna;
特別感謝陸軍少將威廉斯,眾議院議員塞維爾、扎克利、卡拉娜,
to all of the trustees, the faculty, the staff here at Tuskegee University.
以及塔斯基吉大學的學生、教師、全體工作人員。
Thank you -- thank you so much for this warm welcome, this tremendous hospitality. And I'm so glad to be here.
感謝你們,感謝你們如此熱情的歡迎,我非常高興來到這里。
Before I begin, I just want to say that my heart goes out to everyone who knew and loved Eric Marks, Jr.
在開始我的演講之前,我想到了為我們每個人所熟知和愛戴的埃里克·馬克斯。
I understand he was such a talented young man, a promising aerospace engineer
他是一個天賦異稟的年輕人,一個有前途的航空工程師,
who was well on his way to achieving his dream of following in the footsteps of the Tuskegee Airmen.
他循著塔斯基吉航空人的腳步追逐著自己的夢想。
And Eric was taken from us far too soon.
誠然,埃里克過早地離開了我們。
And our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with his family, his friends, and this entire community.
但是,我們的追思和祈禱將與他的家人、朋友以及整個社會同在。