Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Welcome back, Tonya!
羅布:歡迎回來,湯婭!
Tonya: Thanks, Rob! I brought you a taco.
湯婭:謝謝,羅布!我給你帶了墨西哥玉米卷。
Rob: Thank you! But why did you bring me a taco?
羅布:謝謝!你為什么給我帶墨西哥玉米卷?
Tonya: Because we're talking about Mexico! It's a wonderful place for a holiday.
湯婭:因為我們要談談墨西哥!那是一個度假勝地。
Rob: I know. Mexico has lots of relaxing beaches.
羅布:我知道。墨西哥有很多令人放松的海灘。
Tonya: Yes! My favorite is in Tulum.
湯婭:是的!我最喜歡的海灘在圖盧姆。
Rob: Why?
羅布:為什么?
Tonya: It has soft sand and warm water!
湯婭:那里有柔軟的沙子和溫暖的水!
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: What else do you enjoy in Mexico?
羅布:你在墨西哥還喜歡什么?
Tonya: I love the Copper Canyon railway trip!
湯婭:我喜歡銅峽谷鐵路之旅!
Rob: Why do you like it?
羅布:你為什么喜歡它?
Tonya: It's one of the five best train trips in the world! You go over 36 bridges and through 87 tunnels.
湯婭:這是世界上最好的五個火車旅游專列!沿途你要經過36座橋梁和87條隧道。
Rob: Is it a long trip?
羅布:這是一次長途旅行嗎?
Tonya: No, it's only 655 kilometers. But the scenery is amazing!
湯婭:不,只有655公里。但是風景很美!
Rob: It sounds terrific!
羅布:聽起來棒極了!