Australia is the sixth largest country in the world.
澳大利亞是世界上第六大國家。
It has wonderful beaches, mountains, rainforests and deserts.
它有美麗的海灘、山脈、雨林和沙漠。
It also has unique animals and plants that you can't find anywhere else.
它還有你在其他地方找不到的獨特的動植物。
The Great Barrier Reef stretches for 2300 kilometers along Australia's coast.
大堡礁位于澳大利亞沿海,綿延2300公里。
You can take a boat out to the reef and admire its colorful fish.
你可以乘船去大堡礁,欣賞那里五顏六色的魚。
You can also fly over the reef to see it from the air.
你也可以搭乘飛機飛越大堡礁去欣賞。
Sydney is Australia's biggest city and Sydney Harbor is one of the most beautiful harbors on earth.
悉尼是澳大利亞最大的城市,悉尼港是世界上最美麗的港口之一。
Visitors can travel around the harbor by boat to see the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
游客可以乘船游覽悉尼歌劇院和悉尼海港大橋。
But you can do more than just look at the bridge. You can climb it!
但你能做的不僅僅是看看這座橋。你還可以爬上去!
A guide can take you to the top of the bridge for a great view of Sydney.
導游可以帶你到橋的頂端,飽覽悉尼的美景。
Many visitors to Australia want to see the Outback and visit Uluru, also called Ayers Rock.
許多到澳大利亞的游客都想前往內陸參觀烏魯魯,也稱為艾爾斯巖。
The large rock is 348 meters high.
這塊大石頭有348米高。
When the sun rises or sets, it looks red.
當太陽升起或落下時,它看起來是紅色的。
You can hike around Uluru.
你可以繞著烏魯魯漫步。
But you can also fly over Uluru in either a hot air balloon or a helicopter.
你也可以乘坐熱氣球或直升機飛越烏魯魯。
Any way you see it, it's sure to amaze you.
不管你怎么看,烏魯魯一定會讓你嘆為觀止。