Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Hi, Susie! You're here!
阿萊克斯:嗨,蘇西!你在這里啊!
Susie: Good morning, Alex. Are you looking for me?
蘇西:早上好,阿萊克斯。你是在找我嗎?
Alex: Yes. James and I have a gift for you.
阿萊克斯:是啊。詹姆斯和我有個禮物要給你。
Susie: How thoughtful! Thank you, Alex. Why are you giving me a gift?
蘇西:你們真體貼!謝謝你,阿萊克斯。為什么你們要給我禮物呢?
Alex: You let us borrow your camping gear. We're showing our thanks.
阿萊克斯:你把你的露營用具借給了我們。我們是表達謝意。
Susie: That's very sweet of you. Thank you!
蘇西:你們真好。謝謝你們!
Conversation B
對話B
James: Can I put these bags here, Linda?
詹姆斯:琳達,我能把這些袋子放在這里嗎?
Linda: Yes! Thank you so much, James. You're so helpful.
琳達:可以啊!詹姆斯,非常感謝。你真是太熱心了。
James: You're welcome.
詹姆斯:別客氣。
Linda: I really appreciate your help. Those bags are heavy!
琳達:很感謝你幫助我。這些袋子很沉的!
James: I know!
詹姆斯:我知道!
Linda: Can you do me one more favor?
琳達:你能再幫我一個忙嗎?
James: Of course.
詹姆斯:當然可以。
Linda: Can you carry this box to my car? It's heavy, too.
琳達:你能把這個箱子搬到我的車上嗎?也很沉的。
James: Sure.
詹姆斯:沒問題。