Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Hi, Rob. Have you read Alex's latest story?
泰勒:嗨,羅布。你有讀過阿萊克斯的最新故事嗎?
Rob: The one about the fat rat?
羅布:關于肥老鼠的那篇?
Taylor: Yes! It's a funny story.
泰勒:是啊!這是一個很有意思的故事。
Rob: It is, and it's a good piece of writing. Alex's work has improved a lot.
羅布:確實是,而且文筆也很好。阿萊克斯的作品進步了很多。
Taylor: I agree. His story stays in one's mind because of his writing style.
泰勒:我同意。由于他的寫作風格,他的故事很深入人心。
Rob: True. I won't forget it because he used so many rhymes.
羅布:沒錯。因為他用了很多押韻詞在里面,所以我對這個故事記憶猶新。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Maybe we should use rhymes and words with similar sounds in more of our stories.
羅布:也許我們應該更多使用押韻詞和同音詞在我們的故事里。
Taylor: Well, we must be careful. We don't want them to become too silly.
泰勒:嗯,我們一定要仔細。我們可不想讓故事顯得太幼稚。
Rob: You're right. Plus, I'll have to say all these rhymes on TV!
羅布:你說的對。另外,我還必須在電視上念出那些押韻詞!
Taylor: Yes, that could be difficult.
泰勒:是啊,那會很困難的。
Rob: I'll chat with Alex. I'll praise his story, but I'll ask him not to use too many rhymes.
羅布:我要和阿萊克斯聊一聊。我會夸贊一下他的故事,但是我也會要求他不要使用太多押韻詞。