Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Hey, Rob, here is the map of the camp area.
阿萊克斯:嗨,羅布,這有一張露營區的地圖。
Rob: Great! I have a compass, too. We might need it.
羅布:太棒了!我還有一個指南針。我們可能用得上。
Alex: Yes. We can use that to get around the area!
阿萊克斯:是的。我們四處轉轉的時候用得上!
Rob: Right. I have a water filter. If we are out of water, we can use it when we fill our bottles.
羅布:沒錯。我有一個濾水器。如果我們的水喝光了,我們就可以用它來過濾我們瓶子里的水。
Alex: That's great! Do we have everything now?
阿萊克斯:太棒了!我們現在東西都準備好了?
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Alex! I have some things for you!
蘇西:阿萊克斯!我有些東西給你!
Alex: Thank you so much, Susie.
阿萊克斯:非常感謝你,蘇西。
Susie: Here's the lantern. And here are some matches to light it or the stove.
蘇西:這里有一個提燈。還有一些用來點燃它或爐子的火柴。
Alex: Oh, thank you.
阿萊克斯:哦,謝謝你。
Susie: Here's a flashlight. You should have one.
蘇西:這里有一個手電筒。你應該帶一個。
Alex: Thanks. We can use it.
阿萊克斯:謝謝。我們會用到它的。
Susie: Sure. I also have a tent for you. If it rains, you'll need it.
蘇西:當然了。我還給你準備了一個帳篷。如果下雨了,你就會用到的。
Alex: Thanks! Camping will be more fun now.
阿萊克斯:多謝!這下野營會更有意思的。