Hello, Class of 2015.
2015屆畢業生,你們好。
I am so honored to be here today.
今天來到這里非常榮幸。
Dean Khurana, faculty, parents, and most especially graduating students, thank you so much for inviting me.
庫拉那校長、各位家長、尤其是各位畢業生,非常感謝你們邀請我。
The Senior Class Committee, it's genuinely one of the most exciting things I've ever been asked to do.
大四學生會,這真的是我被要求做的最激動人心的事情之一。
I have to admit primarily because I can't deny it as it was leaked in the WikiLeaks release of the Sony hack,
首先,我必須得承認,因為否認不了,因為維基解密公布的索尼被黑資料中已經爆出,
that when I was invited, I replied, and I directly quote my own email,
當我接到邀請時,我回復的是:
"Wow! This is so nice! I'm going to need some funny ghost writers. Any ideas?"
“哇哦!這可太棒了!我得找幾個搞笑寫手代筆阿,你說呢?”
This initial response, now blessedly public was from the knowledge that
這段天下皆知的最初回復背后的原因是,
at my class day we were lucky enough to have Will Ferrell as class day speaker,
我們畢業日時有幸請來威爾·法瑞爾做講者,
and that many of us hungover, or even freshly high, mainly wanted to laugh.
當時許多同學宿醉未醒,或者嗨勁沒過,就想傻笑。
So I have to admit that today even 12 years after graduation, I'm still insecure about my own worthiness.
所以我要承認,即便是畢業12年后的今天,我仍然對自己的價值毫無自信。
I have to remind myself today you're here for a reason.
我必須提醒自己,你來這里是有原因的。