Still holding me fast, he left the church: the three gentlemen came after.
他依然緊握著我的手,離開了教堂。三位先生跟在后面。
At the front door of the hall we found the carriage.
我們發現馬車停在大廳的前門口。
"Take it back to the coach-house, John," said Mr. Rochester coolly; "it will not be wanted to-day."
“把它送回馬車房去,約翰,”羅切斯特先生冷冷地說,“今天不需要它了。”
At our entrance, Mrs. Fairfax, Adèle, Sophie, Leah, advanced to meet and greet us.
我們進門時,費爾法克斯太太、阿黛勒、索菲婭、莉婭都走上前來迎接我們。
"To the right-about -- every soul!" cried the master; "away with your congratulations!
“統統都向后轉。”主人喊道,“收起你們的祝賀吧?
Who wants them? Not I! -- they are fifteen years too late!"
誰需要它呢?我可不要!它晚了十五年?”

He passed on and ascended the stairs, still holding my hand, and still beckoning the gentlemen to follow him, which they did.
他繼續往前走,登上樓梯,一面仍緊握著我的手,一面招呼先生們跟著他,他們照辦了。
We mounted the first staircase, passed up the gallery, proceeded to the third storey:
我們走上第一道樓梯,經過門廊,繼續上了三樓。
the low, black door, opened by Mr. Rochester's master-key,
羅切斯特先生的萬能鑰匙打開了這扇又矮又黑的門,
admitted us to the tapestried room, with its great bed and its pictorial cabinet.
讓我進了鋪有花毯的房間,房內有一張大床和一個飾有圖案的柜子。
"You know this place, Mason," said our guide; "she bit and stabbed you here."
“你知道這個地方,梅森,”我們的向導說,“她在這里咬了你,刺了你。”