Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Hey, Taylor. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?
琳達:嗨,泰勒。你明天下午有空嗎?
Taylor: Let me check my calendar... Well, tomorrow is Wednesday.
泰勒:讓我看一下我的日程表...恩,明天是星期三。
Linda: No! Tomorrow is Tuesday.
琳達:不對!明天是星期二。
Taylor: Wait! What day is it today?
泰勒:等一下!今天是星期幾?
Linda: It's Monday.
琳達:星期一。
Taylor: Oh. I'm confused. Isn't today Tuesday?
泰勒:哦。我糊涂了。今天不是星期二嗎?
Linda: No, it's Monday. So are you available Tuesday afternoon?
琳達:不,今天是星期一。所以你周二下午有空?
Taylor: Yes! My calendar is clear.
泰勒:是的!我的日程表上沒有安排活動。
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: Alex, I'm arranging a meeting for tomorrow afternoon. Can you come?
琳達:阿萊克斯,我明天下午安排了會議。你能來嗎?
Alex: Probably. What time is the meeting?
阿萊克斯:可能吧。會議定在幾點?
Linda: It's at 3 p.m.
琳達:下午三點鐘。
Alex: Let me check my schedule. Yes, that's fine.
阿萊克斯:我看一下我的日程表。沒問題。
Linda: Great. Thanks, Alex.
琳達:太棒了。多謝,阿萊克斯。
Alex: Oh! Where is the meeting tomorrow?
阿萊克斯:哦!明天的會議在哪里舉行?
Linda: It is here in the office.
琳達:就在這間辦公室。
Alex: Perfect. I can put that in my diary.
阿萊克斯:太好了。我可以記在我的日程里。