Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Hi, Rob! How is your foot today?
泰勒:嗨,羅布!今天你的腳怎么樣?
Rob: Hi, Taylor. It is better but it is a little numb.
羅布:嗨,泰勒。好多了,不過還有一點點麻。
Taylor: That is too bad. I'm a little worried about it. Maybe your foot is broken?
泰勒:太糟了。我還是有些擔心的。你的腳會不會斷了?
Rob: I don't think so. But my leg is still sore, too. If it still hurts tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor.
羅布:我想不會。但是我的腿還是很疼。如果明天還疼的話,我要去看醫生。
Taylor: Going to the doctor is smart. That is my advice.
泰勒:看醫生是個明智的決定。這就是我的建議。
Conversation B
對話B
James: Hi, Linda, how is your toothache?
詹姆斯:嗨,琳達,你牙疼好些了嗎?
Linda: Much better. After we talked, I went to the dentist. He fixed my tooth.
琳達:好多了。我們談完之后,我就去看了牙醫。他解決了我的牙疼問題。
James: That's good. A toothache can be serious.
詹姆斯:很好。牙疼可能是很嚴重的問題。
Linda: The dentist said that too! You should never ignore a toothache.
琳達:牙醫也這么說!你永遠不能忽視牙疼。
James: That's right. And you didn't!
詹姆斯:沒錯。你也沒有忽視不理!
Linda: I will go to the dentist more often now.
琳達:我現在會比較常去看牙醫。
James: Go every six months. That's best!
詹姆斯:每半年就去一次。這是最好的!