人物:錢德勒,瑞秋,莫妮卡
事件:錢德勒嚇到珍妮絲后兩人的關系出現的壞情況,莫妮卡和瑞秋安慰錢德勒。
場景:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓,錢德勒很低落,莫妮卡和瑞秋在安慰他,瑞秋遞給了錢德勒一盒冰淇淋。
劇情片段
Chandler: So, I finally catch up to her and she says this relationship is going too fast and we have to slow down①.
錢德勒:我終于追趕上了她,然后她說這段感情發展太快,我們得放慢腳步。
Rachel & Monica: Uff.1
瑞秋和莫妮卡:噢。
Monica: That is never good.
莫妮卡:這絕對不是好事。
Chandler: Then I got all needy and clingy②.
錢德勒:于是我就變得空虛又粘人。
Rachel: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Maybe it’s not so bad. How did you leave it?
瑞秋:等等,等一下,或許這不算太糟糕,你們怎么收尾的?
Chandler: She said she’d call me.
錢德勒:她說她會再打電話給我。
Rachel & Monica: Ohh!
瑞秋和莫妮卡:噢。
Chandler: Oh God.
錢德勒:哦,天啊。
Monica: Welcome to our side of the tunnel.2
莫妮卡:恭喜你加入我們的行列。
Chandler: This ice cream tastes like crap by the way.
錢德勒:對了,這個冰淇淋味道好爛。
Rachel: Yeah, well that’s that lo-cal, non dairy, soy milk junk. We sort of③, we save the real stuff for those truly terminal cases3.
瑞秋:是的,因為那是低卡無乳脂、豆漿制的假冰淇淋。我們把真正的留到情況實在無法挽回了才吃。
Monica: You know, when you start getting screwed over all the time, you gotta switch to④ low-fat.
莫妮卡:你知道,當你一直被搞得一團糟的時候,你必須得換成低脂的。
n. 隧道,地道
v. 挖隧道,挖地道