Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Hi, James. Did you see this? It's a flyer of a new fruit stand on Second Street.
蘇西:嗨,詹姆斯。你有看到過這個嗎?這是第二大街一家新開的水果店的傳單。
James: Let me see that, Susie. Hey! The stand opens today.
詹姆斯:讓我看看,蘇西。嗨!那家店明天營業(yè)!
Susie: It should sell really fresh fruit.
蘇西:應該會賣很新鮮的水果。
James: When it's lunchtime, let's go. I want to buy some bananas and a watermelon.
詹姆斯:午飯時,我們去看看吧。我想買一些香蕉和西瓜。
Susie: That's a great idea. I want a pineapple. I love fresh, ripe pineapple.
蘇西:好主意。我想買一個菠蘿。我喜歡新鮮、成熟的菠蘿。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hey, Linda. You have a lot of bananas on your desk!
泰勒:嗨,琳達。你桌上有很多香蕉!
Linda: I know. When I came back from lunch, they were on my desk.
琳達:我知道。我吃完午飯回來,它們就在我的桌子上了。
Taylor: Who put them there?
泰勒:是誰放的呢?
Linda: I don't know. But bananas aren't expensive. And that's a good thing!
琳達:我不知道。但是香蕉不貴。真是幸好!
Taylor: Why?
泰勒:為什么?
Linda: Because I don't like bananas.
琳達:因為我不喜歡香蕉。
Taylor: Oh. What fruit do you like?
泰勒:哦。那你喜歡什么水果?
Linda: Papayas and guavas are my favorite fruits!
琳達:木瓜和番石榴是我最喜歡的水果!