地點:中央公園咖啡館
人物:瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比,喬伊,羅斯
事件:莫妮卡嫉妒瑞秋的約會,羅斯因為要見馬塞爾取消了和喬伊的活動。
劇情片段
Rachel: And then Jean-Claude took me to that place Crossroads and that’s where we hung out with Drew Barrymore①.
瑞秋:然后尚格·云頓帶我去十字路口,我們在那里跟德魯·巴里摩爾一起待了會兒。
Joey: Oh man, she’s so smoking. She has got the greatest set of... no guys around, huh1.
喬伊:嘿,她好惹火,她有最炫的……這兒沒男的?噢。
Rachel: Does anybody need anything?
瑞秋:有誰需要什么嗎?
Monica: Oh, I’ll have an espresso②. Oh actually, I’ll get it. If I ask you to, you’ll probably end up③ drinking it yourself.
莫妮卡:哦,我來杯濃縮咖啡。噢,事實上,我還是自己去拿吧,叫你去的話,說不定最后會被你喝掉。
Rachel: That is so unfair.
瑞秋:這太不公平了。
Phoebe: I know. Oh, like you would drink her coffee after what you did to her with Van Damme.3
菲比:我知道,你跟尚格·云頓喝過咖啡了,還要喝她的咖啡嗎?
Ross: Hey, Joey, I have to cancel racketball④ for tonight, that was Marcel’s trainer. He’s gonna let me have him for a couple of hours.
羅斯:喬伊,我要取消今晚的壁球活動。剛剛馬塞爾訓練員說我可以和馬塞爾待幾個小時。
Joey: You’re blowing me off⑤ for a monkey?
喬伊:你為了猴子失我的約?
Ross: Hey, we can reschedule for Saturday.
羅斯:嘿,我們可以改星期六打啊。
Joey: Yeah, unless you hook up with a bunch of⑥ pigeons4.
喬伊:對,除非你搭上一票鴿子。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 輕松娛樂聽力 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: