Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: You won last time, but I'll beat you next time!
泰勒:上次你贏了,但是我下次要擊敗你!
Linda: Who were you talking to?
琳達:你在和誰說話?
Taylor: James. He, Susie and I played cards yesterday. James won, and he's proud of himself.
泰勒:詹姆斯。他,蘇西和我昨天一起打了牌。詹姆斯贏了,他很得意。
Linda: What game did you play?
琳達:你們打的什么牌?
Taylor: We played rummy.
泰勒:我們玩兒的拉米紙牌。
Linda: I don't know that game.
琳達:我都不知道這個游戲。
Taylor: I can teach you. Play with us next time!
泰勒:我可以教你。下次和我們一起玩兒吧!
Conversation B
對話B
James: Hi, Susie. Do you want to play cards?
詹姆斯:嗨,蘇西。你想打牌嗎?
Susie: No, thanks. I don't want to lose again!
蘇西:不,謝謝。我不想再輸了!
James: Maybe you'll win this time.
詹姆斯:也許你這次能贏。
Susie: Maybe. But I don't have time to play now.
蘇西:也許吧。但是我現在沒有時間打牌。
James: Why not? It's lunch break. You have time for a quick game.
詹姆斯:為什么?現在是午休時間。你有時間玩兒一場快速游戲。
Susie: Well...
蘇西:嗯...
James: If you beat me, I'll buy you lunch.
詹姆斯:如果你擊敗了我,我會給你買午飯。
Susie: Really? OK! Deal the cards!
蘇西:真的嗎?好的!發牌吧!