'Harry! Harry ... wake up ...' Lupin was tapping Harry hard on the face.
“哈利!哈利……醒來……”盧平用力拍哈利的臉。
This time it was a minute before Harry understood why he was lying on a dusty classroom floor.
這次哈利在一分鐘以后才明白自己為什么躺在滿是灰塵的教室地板上。
'I heard my dad,' Harry mumbled.
“我聽見我爸的聲音了,”哈利低聲咕噥道,
'That's the first time I've ever heard him — he tried to take on Voldemort himself, to give my mum time to run for it ...'
“這是我第一次聽到他——他設法自己對抗伏地魔,讓我媽有時間逃……”
Harry suddenly realised that there were tears on his face mingling with the sweat.
哈利突然明白自己臉上淚水和汗水混在了一起。
He bent his face low as possible, wiping them off on his robes, pretending to do up his shoelace, so that Lupin wouldn't see.
他盡量低頭,在袍子上擦干淚水和汗水,假裝是在系鞋帶,不讓盧平看見。
'You heard James?' said Lupin, in a strange voice.
“你聽到詹姆了?”盧平問,聲音很怪。
'Yeah ...' Face dry, Harry looked up. 'Why — you didn't know my dad, did you?'
“是的……”臉擦干了,哈利抬起頭。“啊——你不認識我爸,對不對?”
'I — I did, as a matter of fact,' said Lupin. 'We were friends at Hogwarts.
“我——說實話,我認識,”盧平說,“在霍格沃茨我們是朋友。

Listen, Harry — perhaps we should leave it here for tonight.
聽著,哈利——也許我們今天應該到此為止。
This charm is ridiculously advanced ... I shouldn't have suggested putting you through this ...'
這種魔咒太高深了……我不應該建議你經歷這些事情……”
'No!' said Harry. He got up again.
“不!”哈利說。他又站了起來。
'I'll have one more go! I'm not thinking of happy enough things, that's what it is ... hang on ...'
“我要再試一次!我想的事情不夠快樂,所以才會這樣子……堅持下去……”
He racked his brains. A really, really happy memory ... one that he could turn into a good, strong Patronus ...
他又搜索枯腸。真正快樂的回憶……他能夠使之化為一個好的、強大的守護神的回憶……
The moment when he'd first found out he was a wizard, and would be leaving the Dursleys for Hogwarts!
他第一次發現自己是巫師,而且要離開德思禮一家到霍格沃茨來上學!
If that wasn't a happy memory, he didn't know what was ...
如果這還不是快樂的回憶的話,他就不知道什么才是快樂的回憶了……
concentrating very hard on how he had felt when he'd realised he'd be leaving Privet Drive,
他努力回憶他知道自己要離開德思禮家時的感覺,
Harry got to his feet and faced the packing case once more.
哈利站起來,再次面對那個包裝箱。