莫妮卡與理查德確認過眼神
地點:理查德家
人物:莫妮卡,菲比,理查德,
事件:家庭聚會中確認過眼神,莫妮卡和理查德互相對對方有意思。
劇情片段
Monica: Alright, I’ll tell you what. I’ll come get you in 5 minutes with some sort of um, kabob emergency.
莫妮卡:好了,我跟你說,5分鐘后我來叫你,就說烤肉出了問題,緊急事件。
Richard: OK.
理查德:好吧。
Monica: You better.
莫妮卡:你該進去了。
Richard: Oh God, here we go. Hey wanna see them go nuts? Watch this. Who needs glasses?
理查德:天,我去了。要看他們發狂嗎?瞧我的,誰需要杯子?
Phoebe: You are so smitten.
菲比:你好神魂顛倒哦。
Monica: I am not.
莫妮卡:我才沒有。
Phoebe: Oh, you are so much the smitten kitten. You should ask him out.
菲比:你就是只神魂顛倒的小貓咪。你應該約他。
Monica: Dr. Burke? I don’t think so. I mean, like, he’s a grown-up.
莫妮卡:伯克醫生?我可不這么想,我是說,感覺像是,他是個大人。
Phoebe: So? You two are totally into each other.
菲比:所以呢?你們兩個完全互相著迷。
Monica: Phoebe, he’s a friend of my parents. He’s like 20 years older than me.
莫妮卡:菲此,他是我父母的朋友,而且他此我大二十歲。
Phoebe: OK, so what, you’re just never gonna see him again?
菲比:好吧,那怎么樣呢,那你就再也不跟他見面了?
Monica: Not never. I mean, I’m gonna see him tomorrow at my eye appointment.
莫妮卡:也不是永遠啦。我是說,我明天約好了要去他那兒檢查眼睛。
Phoebe: Didn’t you like, just get your eyes checked?
菲比:你不是才檢查過眼睛嗎?
Monica: Well yeah, but, you know, uh, 27 is a dangerous eye age.
莫妮卡:是啊,但是27歲,眼睛很容易出問題的。
n. 小貓
vi. 生育小貓