Loving Life
熱愛生命
By Wang Guozhen
汪國真
I don't want to consider if I'll be able to succeed.
我不去想是否能夠成功。
Since I've decided to go to a distant place,
既然選擇了遠方,
I'll try my best to make the trip.
便只顧風雨兼程。
I don't want to consider if I'll be able to obtain love.
我不去想能否贏得愛情。
Since I'm deep in love with roses,
既然鐘情于玫瑰,
I'll show my sincerity boldly.
就勇敢地吐露真誠。
I don't want to consider if I'll meet with the cold wind and rain.
我不去想身后會不會襲來寒風冷雨。
Since my destination is the horizon,
既然目標是地平線,
I'll leave a deep impression on the Earth.
留給世界的只能是背影。
I don't want to consider if my future will be smooth or bumpy.
我不去想未來是平坦還是泥濘。
If only I love my life,
只要熱愛生命,
Everything is to be expected.
一切,都在意料中。