地點:莫妮卡公寓
人物:瑞秋,羅斯
事件:瑞秋宿醉,被羅斯聽到了不該說的話...
劇情片段
Ross: Oh. And how was the date?
羅斯:哦,你的約會怎么樣?
Rachel: Umm, I think there was a restaurant... I know there was wine...
瑞秋:嗯,我記得有家餐廳……我還記得有酒……
Ross: Wow, well uh, uh, actually, Julie’s downstairs getting cab, I just need the cat toy, did Monica say...What? Why, why are you looking at me like that?
羅斯:哇,啊,啊,事實上,朱莉在樓下打車呢,我想要拿貓玩具,摩妮卡有沒有說……怎么了?你為什么,為什么那樣看著我?
Rachel: I don’t know, I, I feel like I had a dream about you last night, but I, I don’t remember.
瑞秋:我不知道,我覺得我昨晚好像夢到你了,但我,我不記得了
Ross: OK.
羅斯:好吧。
Rachel: Oh, oh, oh. Did we speak on the phone last night? Did you call me?
瑞秋:哦,哦,哦,我們昨晚通過電話嗎?你有沒有打給我?
Ross: No, I stayed at Julie’s last night.
羅斯:沒有,我昨晚在朱麗那里。
Ross: Oh, actually I haven’t even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages?
羅斯:哦,事實上,我根本還沒回家,你介不介意我聽一下留言?
Rachel: Oh yeah, go ahead.
瑞秋:哦,好啊,聽吧。
Ross: Rach, I got a message from you. Who’s Michael?
羅斯:瑞,我有你的留言。邁克爾是誰啊?
Rachel: Oh my God. Oh my God Ross, no, hang up the phone, give me the phone
Ross, give me the phone…
瑞秋:天啊,天啊,羅斯,別聽,把電話掛掉。把電話給我,羅斯把電話給我……
Ross: You’re over me?
羅斯:你不在乎我了?
Rachel: Ohhhhhhhh God.
瑞秋:我的天啊!
n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,