'You really don't look well, you know,' Hermione said, peering anxiously into his face.
“你真的臉色不好,你知道。”赫敏說,焦急地往他臉上看。
'I'm fine,' said Harry.
“我好好的。”哈利說。
'Harry, listen,' said Hermione, exchanging a look with Ron, 'you must be really upset about what we heard yesterday.
“哈利,聽著,”赫敏說,和羅恩交換了一下眼色,“對于我們昨天聽到的東西,你一定心煩意亂。
But the thing is, you mustn't go doing anything stupid.'
但是要緊的是,你一定不能干蠢事。”
'Like what?' said Harry.
“比如?”哈利問。
'Like trying to go after Black,' said Ron sharply.
“比如去追尋布萊克。”羅恩尖銳地說。
Harry could tell they had rehearsed this conversation while he had been asleep. He didn't say anything.
哈利明白他睡著的時候他們兩人已經演練過這樣的對話了。他什么也沒說。
'You won't, will you, Harry?' said Hermione.
“你不會這樣干的,是不是,哈利?”赫敏說。
'Because Black's not worth dying for,' said Ron.
“為布萊克而死是不值得的。”羅恩說。
Harry looked at them. They didn't seem to understand at all.
哈利看著他們倆。他們似乎根本就不明白。

'D'you know what I see and hear every time a Dementor gets too near me?'
“攝魂怪一走近我,我就看到聽到什么,你們知道嗎?”
Ron and Hermione shook their heads, looking apprehensive.
羅恩和赫敏都搖搖頭,一副擔心的神色。
'I can hear my mum screaming and pleading with Voldemort.
“我聽到我媽媽尖叫,聽到她懇求伏地魔。
And if you'd heard your mum screaming like that, just about to be killed, you wouldn't forget it in a hurry.
如果你們聽到媽媽那樣地尖叫,正要被人殺死以前的尖叫,你們不會忘記的。
And if you found out someone who was supposed to be a friend of hers betrayed her and sent Voldemort after her —'
如果你們發現某一個人,本來大家都認為是她的朋友,可他卻背叛了她,叫伏地魔去追她——”
'There's nothing you can do!' said Hermione, looking stricken.
“你什么事也做不了!”赫敏說,憂心忡忡的。
'The Dementors will catch Black and he'll go back to Azkaban and — and serve him right!'
“攝魂怪會抓住布萊克的,布萊克會回到阿茲卡班的,而且——而且他活該!”
'You heard what Fudge said. Black isn't affected by Azkaban like normal people are.
“你聽到福吉說的話了。布萊克不像正常人一樣受到阿茲卡班的影響。
It's not a punishment for him like it is for the others.'
這種懲罰對他來說和對其他人不一樣。”
'So what are you saying?' said Ron, looking very tense. 'You want to — to kill Black or something?'
“你在說些什么呀?”羅恩說,顯得很緊張。“你想——殺布萊克還是有別的打算?”
'Don't be silly,' said Hermione in a panicky voice. 'Harry doesn't want to kill anyone, do you, Harry?'
“別犯傻,”赫敏說,聲音里帶著恐慌,“哈利沒有想去殺誰,是不是,哈利?”