Got him.
抓住了。
For as long as I can remember, my life has been about one thing: animals.
打我記事起,我的生活就一直在圍繞一個東西轉:動物。
Over the years, the animal books turned into pets, which turned into working with bears in the wild.
這些年來,我從寫動物書籍變成了養寵物,又變成了在野外和熊打交道。
This obsession has taken me up into pine trees and down into bear dens.
正是這種迷戀讓我爬過松樹,也讓我鉆過熊窩。
Hey, get back.
嘿,咱們還是出去吧。
But I'd do anything for these animals, and I know that I'm not alone.
但為了這些動物,我什么都愿意,而且我知道,這么做的,不只有我。
Now, I'm on a mission.
現在,我正在執行任務。
I'm traveling across the country to find young conservationists driven by that same passion.
我正在全國尋找受同樣熱情驅使的年輕的環保主義者。

Oh, got a gator. Wow.
哈,抓到了一條鱷魚。 哇。
We'll get up close and personal with wildlife.
我們將與野生動物親密接觸。
Half cc ket.
半毫升尿酮體。
To discover how they fit into the bigger picture.
了解它們如何適應大環境。
All the way up. All the way up.
再往上拉,再往上拉。
I'll find the people on the front lines of the fight to understand our planet and protect the animals we share it with.
我會找到那些奮斗在前線,想要了解我們的地球,保護和我們共享這個地球的動物的志同道合的朋友。
When they squirm, you don't grab a tail.
當他們扭動身體的時候,千萬別抓它們的尾巴。
And if it gets a little messy along the way
如果中間變得有點小混亂,
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。
That's just part of the job.
那也只是工作的一部分。
I'm Wes Larson, this is Mission Wild.
我是韋斯·拉森,這里是“荒野使命”。