Now this is one of my plans. This is what I want to do.
這使我目前計劃中的一個。這是我想要做的。
I want to plant a whole block of gardens where people can share in the food in the same block.
我想要種一整個街區的菜園,在這個街區人們能夠分享食物。
I want to take shipping containers and turn them into healthy cafes.
我想要把集裝箱改造為健康的咖啡屋。
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about no free shit, because free is not sustainable.
別誤會。我沒想著免費,因為免費是不能持續的。
The funny thing about sustainability, you have to sustain it.
而可持續性的搞笑之處在于你必須維持它。
What I'm talking about is putting people to work, and getting kids off the street,
我所講的就是讓人們得到工作,讓孩子們遠離街道,
and letting them know the joy, the pride and the honor in growing your own food, opening farmer's markets.
讓他們了解自己種植食物的喜悅,榮譽和榮耀,開放農民市場。
So what I want to do here, we gotta make this sexy.
因此我想要做的是想把這個計劃弄的更加吸引人。
So I want us all to become ecolutionary renegades, gangstas, gangsta gardeners.
我想要我們成為環境革命的叛徒、流氓、流氓園丁。
We gotta flip the script on what a gangsta is.
我們要改寫流氓的定義。
If you ain't a gardener, you ain't gangsta. Get gangsta with your shovel, okay?
如果你不是個園丁,那你就不是個流氓。當個拿鏟子的流氓,怎么樣?
And let that be your weapon of choice.
讓鏟子成為你選擇的武器吧。
So basically, if you want to meet with me,
基本上,如果你們想見我,
you know, if you want to meet, don't call me if you want to sit around in cushy chairs and have meetings where you talk about doing some shit -- where you talk about doing some shit.
如果想要碰面,如果想坐在舒適的椅子上講一些有的沒的,就別給我打電話。
If you want to meet with me, come to the garden with your shovel so we can plant some shit.
如果想見我,就拿著鐵鏟來花園吧,這樣我們就可以種點東西啦。
Peace. Thank you.
講完了。謝謝!
Thank you.
謝謝。