索尼亞:這些都是什么?
Paul: These are entry forms and materials for our new store promotions and giveaways.
保羅:這些是我們新店促銷和贈品的報名表和材料。
Sonia: What prizes can people win?
索尼亞:顧客能贏得什么獎項?
Paul: There are different kinds, because we’re running several promotions at once. We have scratch-off cards to win instant prizes, including t-shirts.
保羅:有很多種類,因為我們將同時推出多種促銷活動。我們設置了刮刮卡贏即時獎品,獎品包括體恤衫。
Sonia: Those t-shirts are really nice. I’d like one of those.
索尼亞:那些體恤衫真好看。我想要一款。

Paul: We also have a collect-and-win game. People collect codes printed on our products. When they’ve collected a certain number, they win gift certificates to spend in our store.
保羅:我們還有一場收集抽獎的比賽。人們收集印刷在產品上的代碼。當他們收集到一定數量的商品后,就可以獲得在店里消費的禮券。
Sonia: Wow, that’s great. I’d like a gift certificate.
索尼亞:哇,太好了。我想要一張禮券。
Paul: We also have a sweepstake. Enter to win one of three grand prizes: a TV, a Hawaiian vacation, and a brand new car!
保羅:我們還有抽獎環節。抽獎者有望贏得三項大獎:一臺電視機,一次夏威夷度假,和一輛新車!
Sonia: Wow, I definitely want one of those.
索尼亞:哇,我肯定想抽中其中一個。
Paul: Do you know what you can do to win?
保羅:你知道怎樣才能贏嗎?
Sonia: No, what?
索尼亞:不知道,應該做什么?
Paul: Quit your job. The rules say that employees and their families are not eligible.
保羅:辭職吧。明文規定,員工及其家人不符合條件。
Sonia: I don’t suppose I can find a way around that.
索尼亞:我覺得這個問題沒辦法解決。
Paul: Not unless you’re considering divorcing your husband or disowning your children.
保羅:除非你考慮和丈夫離婚或者和孩子斷絕關系。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載