I think there's something about the more difficult it is to get to a place, it seems like it's more valuable when you're there.
在我看來,越是難以到達的地方,那里的風景越是彌足珍貴。
As a photographer, my end goal really is to make people see the landscape in a completely new perspective.
作為一名攝影師,我真正的終極目標是讓人們以全新的眼光看待風景。
It's about showing things in a different light.
其核心是換個角度展示事物。
I don't really see myself as a photographer. Um, I see myself as an artist working with photography.
我給自己的定位不是攝影師,而是一名攝影藝術家。
Well, I've always been pretty obsessed with mountains. Rock formations and pinnacles and that kind of thing.
嗯,我一直都癡迷于拍攝山脈。山石啊山頂之類的東西。
Growing up in Liverpool, glaciers were always something that I had never really had that much access to.
我是在利物浦長大的,所以,冰川一直都是我沒能真正有機會接觸的東西。
When I was approached by Coors Light, to shoot in an incredible place like this,
當銀子彈啤酒邀請我到這么不錯的地方拍攝時,
I thought it was a really great chance to show something which wasn't seen before.
我覺得這是一個拍一些之前大家沒見過的照片的好機會。
The color of the ice underneath the light of the drone.
無人機燈光下冰的顏色。
Tomorrow, if we can go into Pastoruri in order to get to a really good viewpoint, we have to hike.
明天,我們要是能到博洛涅西找一個非常好的拍攝點的話,我們還得徒步。
New experiences are crucial for me.
體驗新事物對我來說是非常重要的。
I just explore and see where it takes me.
我就漫無目的拍,看看能有什么收獲。
Wow. The scale of this place is just incredible.
哇。這個冰川的規模實在是太不可思議了。
Probably, like, it's gonna get tougher on this walk.
這么走的話可能會更難走。
Yeah, I know it gets steep somewhere.
嗯,有的地方肯定會很陡。
but, you know, I don't mind going a little bit higher.
但你是知道的,我是不介意再往高處走走的。
I think there's more to discover.
我覺得還有值得拍的。

Tonight, I do wanna come away with compositions which are quite a bit different.
我非常希望今天晚上我能夠拍到一些不一樣的作品。
When the full moon comes up, everything is gonna be bathed in light.
滿月升起以后,萬物都籠罩在月光下。
So, I think it will be a good idea to start shooting, like, nowish.
現在應該就可以開始拍了。
One of the things about exploring a landscape for me is being able to shoot at night.
要探索一個地方,就包括在夜間拍下那個地方。
I've been using drones with lights attached to them,
我一直有用帶燈的無人機,
and that allows me to illuminate the landscape as you would in a studio.
這樣我可以像在影棚里那樣給風景打光。
That was kind of the challenge trying to see in the dark.
要在黑夜里看清一個東西可以說是一種挑戰。
Everything is more difficult at this altitude.
在這個海拔環境下,什么都會變得十分困難。
No, no, no, no.
別別別別別啊。
That shoot was kinda low and it kind of landed badly.
剛才的角度有點低,著陸也很糟糕。
It's mainly this.
主要是這個。
I started losing fingers in my index finger and middle finger.
我的食指和中指已經開始失去知覺了。
I can't even speak properly ’cause it's so cold.
實在是太冷了,話都說不清楚了。
I’d like to test this again just to see if it works.
我想再試一次,看看這次會不會好點兒。
With this project, I was seeking to produce a series of images that tells a story of this place and express my own ideas of exploration.
做這個項目,我是想拍一個系列作品,講述這個地方的故事,同時表達我自己的探索理念。
I don't think I'll ever stop exploring. That's what it comes down to.
我覺得我永遠也不會停下探索的腳步。歸根結底就是這句話。
Going out of your comfort zone.
走出你的舒適區。
You know, each time you do something, just push a little bit further.
每次做一件事情,不妨走得遠一點。