Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hello, Alex. Are you OK?
羅布:哈嘍,阿萊克斯。你還好嗎?
Alex: No, Rob. My eyes are bothering me.
阿萊克斯:不好,羅布。我的眼睛在困擾著我。
Rob: What's wrong?
羅布:怎么了?
Alex: I can't stop rubbing my eyes! They're really itchy.
阿萊克斯:我一直揉眼睛!我的雙眼真的很癢。
Rob: They're really red, too. Do you have allergies?
羅布:也真的很紅。你過敏了?
Alex: I think so.
阿萊克斯:我想是的。
Rob: Some medicine can help. Do you have any?
羅布:有些要可能會管用。你有嗎?
Alex: No, I don't.
阿萊克斯:我沒有。
Rob: Then buy some at the store.
羅布:那就在藥店買一些吧。
Conversation B
對話B
Ben: Good morning, Susie!
本:早上好,蘇西!
Susie: Hi, Ben.
蘇西:嗨,本。
Ben: What are you reading?
本:你在讀什么?
Susie: I'm trying to read this book.
蘇西:我在試著讀這本書。
Ben: Why are you squinting?
本:為什么你要瞇著眼?
Susie: I'm squinting because I can't see the words clearly.
蘇西:我瞇著眼是因為我看不清字。
Ben: Are you tired?
本:你很累嗎?
Susie: No.
蘇西:不是。
Ben: How many fingers do you see?
本:你能看到幾根手指頭?
Susie: Two fingers.
蘇西:兩根兒。
Ben: Maybe you need a new pair of glasses.
本:也許你需要配一副新眼鏡了。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: What are you doing, Linda?
泰勒:你在做什么,琳達?
Linda: I can't find one of my contacts!
琳達:我找不到我的一片隱形眼鏡了!
Taylor: Oh, no.
泰勒:哦,不。
Linda: Do you see it on my desk?
琳達:你在我的桌子上看到了嗎?
Taylor: No. Maybe it's on the floor.
泰勒:沒有。可能在地上。
Linda: Look around. Do you see it?
琳達:四處找找吧。你看到了嗎?
Taylor: No. Wait. Stop. Don't move.
泰勒:沒有。等等。停。不要動。
Linda: Why?
琳達:為什么?
Taylor: I see your contact!
泰勒:我看到你的隱形眼鏡了!
Linda: Where is it?
琳達:在哪里?
Taylor: It's on your shirt!
泰勒:在你的襯衫上面!