Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Linda! What's wrong?
泰勒:琳達!怎么了?
Linda: I'm so angry at Alex!
琳達:我很生阿萊克斯的氣!
Taylor: Oh. What did Alex do?
泰勒:哦。阿萊克斯做了什么?
Linda: He's always playing that stupid smartphone game!
琳達:他一直在玩兒討厭的手機游戲!
Taylor: The game that Ben and Rob play, too?
泰勒:是本和羅布也在玩兒的那個游戲嗎?
Linda: Yes. Alex and I had planned to see a movie last night. But he stood me up!
琳達:是的。阿萊克斯和我本來計劃做完去看電影的。但是他放了我的桌子!
Taylor: Because he was playing the game?
泰勒:因為他在玩兒游戲?
Linda: Yes! I'm so mad at him!
琳達:是啊!我很生他的氣!
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Ben, I think we need to play Clash of Clans less.
羅布:本,我想我們必須要少玩兒點兒《部落沖突》。
Ben: Oh... Why?
本:哦...為什么?
Rob: I just spoke to Linda and Taylor. They're upset with us.
羅布:我剛剛和琳達還有泰勒談了談。他們對咱們很不滿。
Ben: Because we play Clash of Clans?
本:是因為我們玩兒《部落沖突》嗎?
Rob: Well, because we play it too much. We really shouldn't be playing games at the office.
羅布:恩,因為我們玩兒得太過頭了。我們確實不應該在辦公室打游戲。
Ben: You're right, Rob. We need to be more responsible at work.
本:說得對,羅布。我們必須在工作上更負責任。
Conversation C
對話C
Ben: Alex, stop playing Clash of Clans for a minute.
本:阿萊克斯,先不要玩兒《部落沖突》了。
Alex: Um...
阿萊克斯:啊...
Ben: I bought some flowers for you.
本:我給你買了一些花。
Alex: Huh?...Why?
阿萊克斯:啊?為什么?
Ben: Give them to Linda. She's angry at you.
本:給琳達送過去。他在生你的氣。
Alex: OK. I guess I've ignored her over the last few days.
阿萊克斯:好吧。我猜過去這些天我忽視她了。
Ben: Yes. We're playing Clash of Clans too much. Computer games can be relaxing, but they shouldn't take over our lives.
本:是的。我們玩兒《部落沖突》玩兒得太過頭了。電腦游戲可以讓人很輕松,但是不應該占據我們的生活。