'Where is Wood?' said Harry, suddenly realising he wasn't there.
“伍德在哪里?”哈利說,突然發現伍德沒在場。
'Still in the showers,' said Fred. 'We think he's trying to drown himself.'
“還在雨里淋著呢,”弗雷德說,“我們想他打算淹死自己呢。”
Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair.
哈利把臉埋在兩膝之間,兩手抓住頭發。
Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly.
弗雷德抓住哈利的肩膀,粗暴地搖著。
'C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before.'
“好了,哈利,你以前總是能抓到金色飛賊。”
'There had to be one time you didn't get it,' said George.
“總會有一次失手的。”喬治說。
'It's not over yet,' said Fred. 'We lost by a hundred points, right?
“比賽還沒有結束,”弗雷德說,“我們丟了一百分,對不對?
So if Hufflepuff lose to Ravenclaw and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin...'
所以,如果赫奇帕奇輸給拉文克勞,而我們又打敗了拉文克勞和斯萊特林……”
'Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points,' said George. 'But if they beat Ravenclaw...'
“赫奇帕奇至少要丟二百分。”喬治說。“但如果他們打敗拉文克勞……”
'No way, Ravenclaw are too good. But if Slytherin lose against Hufflepuff...'
“沒門,拉文克勞太棒了。但如果斯萊特林輸給了赫奇帕奇……”
'It all depends on the points — a margin of a hundred either way —'
“這都要看分了——不管誰輸誰贏,都是一百分的事……”

Harry lay there, not saying a word.
哈利躺在那里,一句話沒說。
They had lost... for the first time ever, he had lost a Quidditch match.
他們輸了……他還是第一次在魁地奇比賽中輸掉。
After ten minutes or so, Madam Pomfrey came over to tell the team to leave him in peace.
大約十分鐘以后,龐弗雷夫人過來告訴球隊隊員讓哈利休息。
'We'll come and see you later,' Fred told him. 'Don't beat yourself up, Harry, you're still the best Seeker we've ever had.'
“我們以后再來看你。”弗雷德告訴哈利,“別怪自己,哈利。你仍舊是我們最好的找球手。”
The team trooped out, trailing mud behind them.
球隊走了,身后留下一道道泥漿。
Madam Pomfrey shut the door behind them, looking disapproving.
龐弗雷夫人在他們身后關上了門,一臉不高興的樣子。
Ron and Hermione moved nearer to Harry's bed.
羅恩和赫敏走近哈利床前。
'Dumbledore was really angry,' Hermione said in a quaking voice. 'I've never seen him like that before.
“鄧布利多真正生氣了,”赫敏顫抖著聲音說,“我還從來沒看見他這么生氣過。
He ran onto the pitch as you fell, waved his wand, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground.
你摔下來的時候他奔到球場上去了,他揮動魔杖,你撞到地面以前好像就放慢了下落的速度。
Then he whirled his wand at the Dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.
然后他對攝魂怪舞動魔杖,向它們射出銀色的東西。
They left the stadium straight away... he was furious they'd come into the grounds, we heard him —'
它們直接離開了看臺……它們來到球場上,他對這件事氣得不得了,我們聽到他——”