Hard work, so education, investing in the young.
努力工作,重視教育,對年輕人進行投資。
Hard work, these are all important lessons for the future. But there was another element.
這些都是實現未來發展的重要經驗。但是還有一個元素。
You see, China is actually quite a sentimental country. It's very optimistic.
中國實際上是一個相當富有感情的國家。他們非常樂觀。
There was a YouGov opinion poll which is carried out and it said that do you believe the world is getting better.
YouGov的一個民意調查,受訪者被問到是否相信世界正在變得更好。
Most of the countries in the world it was either negative or very slightly positive. The UK came in about 4%.
世界上大多數國家給出的答案是否定的或是稍稍肯定的。英國僅有4%的受訪者給出積極回答。
In China, 41% thought the world was getting better. Amazing. So 41%think the world is getting better.
在中國,41%的人認為世界正變得越來越好。太神奇了。41%的人認為世界正在變得更好。
There is a saying. It says this, we see the world not as it is, but as we are.
有一種說法,叫做我們所看到的世界其實就是我們自己的模樣。
If you are pessimistic, then you won't see the value in investing in the future and investing in yourself.
如果你悲觀,那么你就看不到對未來和對自己進行投資的價值。
If you are optimistic, you are excited about the future. You want to invest in the future.
如果你是樂觀的,你對未來感到興奮。你想對未來進行投資。
Important lesson No.3 about China, it's an optimistic world.
這是關于中國的第三條重要經驗。中國是一個樂觀的國度。
If you come here as a pessimist, you'll never understand China.
如果你作為一個悲觀主義者來到這里,你根本不會了解中國。
You need to be positive to understand China.
你需要變得積極,這樣才能了解中國。