劇本與臺詞
Pol: Oh, what’s going on? Where… what are you pointing?
阿寶:哦,發生了什么?這是哪里? 你指什么?
Pol: Oh, OK, sorry. I just wanted to see who the dragon warrior was?
阿寶:哦,抱歉。我只是想看看誰是神龍武士。
Oogway: How interesting!
烏龜大師:真是有意思!
Tigress: Master, are you pointing at me?
悍嬌虎:大師,您在指我嗎?
Oogway: Him.
烏龜大師:他。
Pol: Who?
阿寶:誰?
Oogway: You!
烏龜大師:你!
Pol: Me?
阿寶:我?
Oogway: The universe has brought us the dragon warrior.
烏龜大師:宇宙為我們帶來了神龍武士。
眾人:What? What? What? What?
眾人:什么?
Shifu: Stop! Wait! Who told you to?
師父:停住!等等!誰讓你們去的?
Shifu: Master Oogway, wait! That flabby panda can’t possibly be the answer to our problem!
師父:烏龜大師,等一下! 那個胖乎乎的熊貓不可能解決我們的問題!
Shifu: You were about to point at Tigress, and that thing fell in front of her.
師父:你剛要指老虎,然后那個東西就摔在她前面了。
Shifu: That was just an accident!
師父:那只是一場意外!
Oogway: There are no accidents.
烏龜大師:世上沒有意外。