地點:街頭
人物:菲比,麗奇
事件:菲比“飛來橫財”——莫名得了一部足球電話和1000元錢,而她將其送給一個街頭流浪的女人
劇情文字
Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.
菲比:我給你帶了字母湯來。
Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?
麗奇:你把元音挑出去了嗎?
Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. ’Cause, y’know, “sometimes y”. Uh, I also have something else for you.
菲比:有,但我把“Y”留下來了,因為,你懂的,有時你會用得上“為什么”。我還帶了其他東西給你。
Lizzie: Saltines?
麗奇:咸餅干嗎?
Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
菲比:不是,但你想要一千元和足球電話嗎?
Lizzie: What? Oh my God, there’s really money in here.
麗奇:什么?天啊,這里真的有錢!
Phoebe: I know.
菲比:是的。
Lizzie:Weird Girl, what are you doing?
麗奇:怪女孩,你要干什么?
Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don’t want it.
菲比:不干什么,我就是要給你,我不想要了。
Lizzie: No, no, I ha–I have to give you something.
麗奇:不,不,我得,我得拿點東西給你。
Phoebe: Oh, that’s fine, no. [e?ts fɑin]
菲比:不,不用了,這就行了。
Lizzie: Would you like my tin-foil hat?
麗奇:你要我的錫箔紙帽嗎?
Phoebe: No. ’Cause you need that. No, it’s okay, thanks.
菲比:不要,因為你需要它。不用了,留著吧,謝謝。
Lizzie: Please, let me do something.
麗奇:求你,讓我做點什么。
Phoebe: Okay, alright, you buy me a soda, and then we’re even. Okay?
菲比:好,這樣吧,你請我喝汽水,我們就扯平了,好嗎?
您現(xiàn)在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 輕松娛樂聽力 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: