It's a lot of money for Lauren and a lot of money for her family.
對于Lauren,對于我們的家人來說,這些錢是一筆大數目。
It's called living better.
這些錢被她視為"更好的生活"。
As Lauren says, "every little bit helps." And this is more than a little bit.
如lauren所說的"滴水匯成河" --而這些錢遠不止"滴水"。
Well, Lauren, like every hard-working American, you deserve to keep more of your money.
Lauren,像每一位辛勤工作的美國人一樣,你理應擁有更多的錢,
And you worked hard to get it, now you're keeping it.
而用努力工作去實現--現在你正在如此。
If you agree, share your story of American success and the pride in your paycheck at whitehouse.gov/contact.
如果你同意的話,請登錄白宮網站,與大家分享你的美國成功故事和工薪增加的榮耀。
Do it now, maybe we'll be reading your story.
現在就寫吧,或許我們會在演講視頻中讀你的故事。
And you know what? There are a lot of great stories out there right now, because people are happy
你知道嗎?現在我們這里已經有許多了不起的故事了--因為人們都很幸福。
they're making a lot more money,
他們賺取的財富多了很多。
their Government is taking a lot less from them. And that's my great honor to have helped.
政府收取的稅金少了又少,而幫助了民眾是我無上的榮耀。
So enjoy it. Your country is doing great.
盡情享受這種生活吧,你的國家做得越來越好。