So they're solving this problem for me, having a little -- They're constructing that phrase.
他們在幫我解決這個問題,用一點——他們在組建那個詞語。
They have something and they're going to hold on to it, yeah?
他們有些信息,他們會抓住它。
One way of making. That's going to be my beginning in this world premiere.
這是一種創造的方法。這將是我世界首演的開始。
Okay. From there I'm going to do a very different thing. So basically I'm going to make a duet.
好。接下來我要做一些不同的事。簡單地說,我要創造一個二重唱。
I want you to think about them as architectural objects, so what they are, are just pure lines.
我需要你把他們想象成建筑的零部件,所以他們是什么,僅僅是線條。
Yeah, no longer people, just pure lines, and I'm going to work with them almost as objects to think with, yeah?
他們不是人體,僅僅是線條,我將他們一起合作,但把他們當成物體。
So what I'm thinking about is taking a few physical extensions from the body as I move,
所以我在想的是在運動的時候,從身體本身做一些形體的延伸,
and I move them, and I do that by suggesting things to them: If, then; if, then. Okay, so here we go.
我讓他們移動,通過給他們一些建議:以如果,那么;如果,那么的形式。好,我們開始。
Just grab this arm. Can you place that down into the floor?
抓住這手臂。把它放下到地板上可以嗎?
Yeah, down to the floor. Can you go underneath?
對,到地板上。然后你從下面穿過去可以嗎?
Yeah. Cat, can you put leg over that side?
對。小凱,你把腿跨過那邊可以嗎?
Yeah. Can you rotate? Whoom, just go back to the beginning. Here we go, ready? And...bam, bake...(clicks metronome) Great.
對。再旋轉一下?喔,我們從頭開始。準備好了嗎?……bam, bake……(打節拍)非常棒。
Okay, from there, you're both getting up. You're both getting up. Here we go. Good, now? Them.
好,從那起,你們一起站起來。都站起來。對了。好,現在。他們。