It's a bit of a cross of my arm.
一些手臂的交叉。
So all I'm doing is exploring this space of "T" and flashing through it with some action.
我在做的僅僅是探索“T”的空間,通過一些動作穿梭于這個空間。
I'm not remembering what I'm doing.
我沒有在記憶我做過的動作。
I'm just working on my task. My task is this "T." Going to watch it from the side, whoa. Strike moment. That's it.
我只是在做我的任務。我的任務是“T"。從這側看一下,哇。爆發的時候。就是它。
So we're starting to build a phrase.
所以我們開始組建一個詞語。
So what they're doing, let's see, something like that, so what they're doing is grasping aspects of that movement and they're generating it into a phrase.
所以他們在做的,讓我們看一下,類似那樣的,他們在做的是抓住那個動作的某些方面用它來生成一個詞語。
You see the speed is extremely quick, yeah?
你可以看到這速度相當快,是嗎?
I'm not asking them to copy exactly. They're using the information that they receive to generate the beginnings of a phrase.
我并沒有要求他們完全復制我的動作。他們用他們獲取的信息來生成一句話的開始。
I can watch that and that can tell me something about how it is that they're moving. Yeah, they're super quick, right?
我可以觀看它,它能告訴我一些東西關于他們在舞動些什么。他們現在已經很快了,是嗎?
So I've taken this aspect of TED and translated it into something that's physical.
所以我用了TED的這一方面,把它翻譯成有形的東西。
Some dancers, when they're watching action, take the overall shape, the arc of the movement, the kinetic sense of the movement, and use that for memory.
一些舞者,當他們觀察動作的時候,吸取的是大致的形狀,動作的弧線,動作的動力感,以此作為信息的來源。
Some work very much in specific detail. They start with small little units and build it up.
有些則比較關注細節。他們以很小的單元開始,慢慢構建。
Okay, you've got something? One more thing.
好,你體會到些什么了嗎?還有一點。