Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Are you taking a vacation this year, Susie?
阿萊克斯:蘇西,你今年要去度假嗎?
Susie: Of course! I love to travel.
蘇西:當然了!我喜歡旅游。
Alex: Where will you go?
阿萊克斯:你要去哪里呢?
Susie: I'll go to Singapore. It sounds great. And I heard Tonya Travel talk about it.
蘇西:我要去新加坡。那里據說很棒。我聽湯婭·特拉維爾談過那里。
Alex: It is a fun place. When I lived in Taiwan, I visited Singapore.
阿萊克斯:新加坡是個很有意思的地方,我在臺灣居住的時候,就曾經去過新加坡。
Susie: It is a long way from here.
蘇西:從這里去的話距離會很長的。
Alex: Yes, the flight is very long!
阿萊克斯:是的,飛行時間非常長!

Conversation B
對話B
Susie: What should I see there?
蘇西:我去那里要參觀什么呢?
Alex: You should go to Jurong Bird Park. You'd love it.
阿萊克斯:你應該去一下裕廊飛禽公園。你會愛上那里的。
Susie: I do love birds. Are there parrots there?
蘇西:我真的很喜歡鳥類。那里有鸚鵡嗎?
Alex: Oh, yes. There are more than five thousand kinds of birds there.
阿萊克斯:有啊。那里有超過5000種鳥類呢。
Susie: I want to see flamingoes. They are so pretty.
蘇西:我想去看看紅鶴。它們很可愛的。
Alex: You can see hundreds of them at Flamingo Lake.
阿萊克斯:你在紅鶴湖可以看到幾百只紅鶴。
Susie: Fun! I'll take lots of pictures.
蘇西:好棒!我要拍很多很多照片。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: You'll have a great time in Singapore, Susie.
泰勒:蘇西,你在新加坡會玩兒得很愉快的。
Susie: I know. But I won't have time to see everything!
蘇西:我知道。但是我沒有時間把所有的東西都有看一遍!
Taylor: Can you shop there?
泰勒:你會在那里購物嗎?
Susie: Of course! There are big department stores, markets and many small shops.
蘇西:當然了!那里有大百貨公司,市場以及許多小的商店。
Taylor: Fun!
泰勒:那不錯!
Susie: But I won't shop much. I'm going to the zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Sentosa Island...
蘇西:但是我不會花太多時間購物的。我要去動物園、裕廊飛禽公園、圣淘沙島...
Taylor: You're right! You won't have time for everything!
泰勒:沒錯!你不會有時間把所有事都做一遍的!