Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hello, Tonya Travel! Welcome to our program!
羅布:你好,湯婭·特拉維爾!歡迎來到我們的節目!
Tonya: Thank you, Rob. Let's talk about travel again!
湯婭:謝謝你,羅布。我們再來談談旅游吧!
Rob: Yes! Where are you going this month?
羅布:好的!你這個月要去哪里?
Tonya: I am going to Singapore. I'm planning my trip.
湯婭:我要去新加坡。我正在規劃我的旅程。
Rob: Tell me about Singapore.
羅布:給我講講新加坡吧。
Tonya: It is a tiny country. It's really a city-state.
湯婭:那是一個很小的國家。實際上是一個城市國家。
Rob: How big is it?
羅布:有多大呢?
Tonya: Its area is only 697 square kilometers.
湯婭:它的面積只有697平方公里。

Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Singapore is a beautiful city.
羅布:新加坡是一個美麗的城市。
Tonya: Yes, it is. I can see many wonderful sights there.
湯婭:的確如此。我可以欣賞到許多美麗的景色。
Rob: The zoo is famous.
羅布:那兒的動物園很出名。
Tonya: Yes. There are many different animals there. And the zoo takes good care of them.
湯婭:是的。那里有許多不同種類的動物。而且動物園把它們照顧的很好。
Rob: What is your favorite animal?
羅布:你最喜歡的動物是什么?
Tonya: I like lions. And Singapore is called the Lion City.
湯婭:我喜歡獅子。而新加坡也被稱為獅城。
Rob: Right! The city's name means Lion City.
羅布:沒錯!這座城市的名字的意思就是獅城。
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Tell me about the food in Singapore.
羅布:給我講講新加坡的食物吧。
Tonya: Singapore is a mix of cultures. And there are many kinds of food.
湯婭:新加坡混合了許多文化。那里有很多種類的食物。
Rob: Yes. People from all over the world live in Singapore.
羅布:是的。有來自全世界各地的人民在新加坡定居了。
Tonya: There are many interesting dishes. Chicken rice is Singapore's national dish.
湯婭:那里有許多有趣的菜肴。雞米飯是新加坡的國民美食。
Rob: Seafood is also popular there.
羅布:海鮮在那里也很受歡迎。
Tonya: I can try that. I love seafood!
湯婭:我可以嘗試一下。我愛海鮮!