Sandro wants to know...
桑德羅想知道:
"Is Tupac actually dead?"
“圖派克真的死了嗎?”
What is "two-pack"? What is it? Toothpick?
“兩包”是什么?那是什么?牙簽嗎?
How am I supposed to know this?
我怎么可能知道?
Tupac-is he the one with that rapper guy?
圖派克是那個說唱歌手嗎?
This is like the story that Hitler's still alive and all that.
這就像有人說希特勒還活著一樣。
Even though I have no idea about it, I feel like I've heard that Tupac is actually dead.
雖然我不太清楚,不過我聽說圖派克的確死了。
I'm sorry to say it, but Tupac is actually dead.
我為這樣說感到很抱歉,不過圖派克真的已經死了。
I don't think he would go this long pretending to be dead if he really wasn't. I think he actually is dead.
我認為如果他沒死,他不可能這么時間以來一直假裝自己死了。所以我想他的確死了。
It's been a few years now, and I think the brother's gone. He left us some great music though.
那是好幾年前的事了,我想他已經死了。不過他給我們留下了一些很棒的音樂。
Only outside of Coachella. Tupac is actually Elvis.
他的影像在柯契拉音樂節亮相。圖派克和貓王一樣偉大。
Tupac is dead. (singsong) But I think they still have a hologram of him.
圖派克死了。(唱歌)不過我認為人們為他制作了全息影像。
You can be shot and still stay alive. So I think he's still alive.
人可能在中槍后存活下來。所以我認為他還活著。
I'm gonna say no, because...I don't know. Illuminati.
我會說他沒有死,因為我不知道。光明會。
Iamposter asks...
Iamposter問道:
"How can I prevent myself from getting distracted by social media when I need to do work?"
“在需要工作時,怎么阻止自己被社交媒體分心?”
I cannot help you with this. I love Instagram.
這個問題我幫不到你。我愛Instagram。
(softly) It's really simple. Kcch! Turn it off!
(輕柔地)非常簡單。關掉它!
Shut off your phone. Say that work is fun.
關掉手機。告訴自己工作很有意思。
If you got to work, then put social media on hold. Mind over matter.
如果你要去工作,那就暫時不去關注社交媒體。精神戰勝物質。
Set the computer aside and set your phone aside. Put it on silent.
把電腦收起來,也要把手機收起來。同時把手機靜音。
I put my electronics away, because I know that this work is more important than getting on Facebook. You just have to have your priorities straight.
我會把電子產品放到一邊,因為我知道工作比瀏覽臉譜網要重要得多。你要明確輕重緩急。
I put my phone on Do Not Disturb and put it somewhere far away from me in my room.
我會把手機設置成“請勿打擾”模式,然后把手機放到房間里遠離我的某個地方。
If it's on your phone, just put your phone in another room or on Airplane Mode. That's what I do. I'm doing it right now.
如果你常用手機上的社交媒體應用,那就把手機放在另一個房間或是設置成飛行模式。我就是這么做的。我現在就是這樣處理的。
Set a reward system. So for every goal that you accomplish in your work, you get a piece of candy. So you're like, "Ooh, a piece of candy. Ooh, a piece of candy. Mm... the phone can wait. Ooh, a piece of candy."
設置獎賞制度。你每次在工作中完成目標,就可以得到一塊糖。你會想:“哦,一塊糖。哦,一塊糖。嗯……可以一會兒再看手機。哦,一塊糖?!?/p>
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載