新的一年,新的自己
Don't look at me Stephen Curry
別這樣看著我,斯蒂芬·庫里
Oh, what? You've never had a pizza for breakfast? No, not really
看什么看,你沒把披薩當早餐吃過?是勒,的確沒有呢
You put the pizza down there. It wasn't finished. Oh, you don't need that. But... how, what is... what is a...
把披薩放下。還沒吃完呢。哦,停嘴吧老鐵。啥?弄啥呢這是
Don't worry about it. All that matters is that I am here to help you. Help me with what my free throws?
別擔心,我是來幫你噠。幫我啥?幫我練罰球?
Sorry, I need... I need help
對不起……我是需要幫助
Last name Curry, first name Stephen helping me out turning me into the best. He said,
庫里庫里幫助我變成更好的自己。他說,
first things first these water bottles gotta go. I said why? And he said don't you love the ocean, bro?
我們要做的第一件事就是要扔掉瓶裝水。我說,為啥?他說,老鐵保護海洋啊
He then whipped out the Brita stream so beautifully.
他瀟灑地掏出Brita stream牌濾水器
Fills quickly, he said, and it pours immediately. So he poured two glasses and we both said cheers
他說,快裝水,水馬上就燒好了。隨即他倒了兩杯水,然后我兩干杯
Time to move on, he said it was time to face my fears
來到清單第二項,他說我是時候面對自身的恐懼了

Instead of eating pizza, why not try a healthy snack. I said, cause pizza is delicious and the healthy food is whack……
別再吃披薩了,為啥不吃點健康的零食。我說,因為披薩好吃,而健康的東西……難吃啊
He introduced me to some veggies and some salad in a bowl
他向我介紹了一些健康的食物,做了一碗沙拉給我
It actually tasted good even though it hurt my soul. Then he made me exercise and drills which I had never done before.
其實味道還可以,雖然不太符合我的風格。他還強迫我做一些以前從沒做過的鍛煉和訓練
We did some weird drills and they made me very sore
我們一起做了一些很奇怪的鍛煉,搞得我腰酸背痛
Then we did some Tai Chi and I've always been a fan
我們還打了太極,我一直是太極迷
Didn't know what I was doing but I felt more like a man
我也不知道我在干些什么,但是我感覺越來越像個男人了
And he had me make a present that would make my girl blush.
他還幫我一起為我女朋友精心準備禮物
And we cleaned my place made it tidy in a rush
迅速打掃干凈我房間
Then I sat with my beloved with a candle-lit meal.
我與女友共進燭光晚餐
Then he gave me a wink, cause he knew I made her feel. Amazing
他朝我眨了下眼睛向我示意他明白我讓我女友感到。太棒了
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂