Recounting the scene years later, Jobs started to cry.
回憶當年的那一幕,喬布斯潸然淚下:
This chokes me up, this really chokes me up.
想到這件事就會讓我哽咽,真的讓我哽咽。
It was so clear that Lee loved Apple so much.
顯然,李還是那么愛蘋果。
Here was the best guy in advertising. And he hadn't pitched in ten years.
他不愧是最棒的廣告人。當時他已經10年沒有比過稿了。
Yet here he was, and he was pitching his heart out, because he loved Apple as much as we did.
可他來了,他把他的心都掏了出來,因為他和我們一樣愛蘋果。
He and his team had come up with this brilliant idea, "Think Different."
是他和他的團隊帶來了這個無與倫比的創意--“非同凡想”,
And it was ten times better than anything the other agencies showed.
比其他人的要好上10倍。
It choked me up, and it still makes me cry to think about it,
我激動得說不出話來,現在一想到這個我還是忍不住流淚:
both the fact that Lee cared so much and also how brilliant his "Think Different" idea was.
李那么在乎蘋果還有他那個棒極了的“非同凡想”。
Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity -- purity of spirit and love -- and I always cry.
每當我發現自己身處一種純粹--一種精神與愛的純粹之中,我就會忍不住掉眼淚。
It always just reaches in and grabs me. That was one of those moments.
這感覺就這么撞進了我的心,一下子抓住了我。當時就是這樣。
There was a purity about that I will never forget.
那種純粹我永遠都不會忘記。
I cried in my office as he was showing me the idea, and I still cry when I think about it.
他坐在我的辦公室里給我看那些創意,我就忍不住哭了。每次一想到這個我還是忍不住要哭。