地點:錢德勒和莫妮卡婚禮上,女更衣室
人物:瑞秋,菲比,莫妮卡
事件:雖然沒有結婚,但確定懷孕之后,瑞秋決定要把孩子生下來。
Rachel:How much longer?
瑞秋:還要多久?
Phoebe: 30 seconds.
菲比:30秒。
Monica: Did I miss it? Rachel, I–I want you to know that, if it's positive, we're gonna...
莫妮卡:我來遲了嗎?瑞秋,我想告訴你,如果是陽性的,我們一定……
Rachel: Oh I know. I know.
瑞秋:哦,我明白,我明白。
Phoebe:It's time.
菲比:時間到了。
Monica: Go ahead Rach.
莫妮卡:來吧,瑞。
Rachel: Oh wait! Y'know what? I can't, I can't look at it. I can't. Somebody else tell me.
瑞秋:噢,等等,你們知道嗎?我不敢,我不敢看它,我不敢。還是你們誰看了再告訴我吧。
Phoebe: Okay. Umm, it's negative.
菲比:好的。嗯,是陰性!
Rachel: Oh. Oh. Well there you go. Whew! That is—that's great—that is really great-great news. Y'know 'cause the whole not being ready and kinda the financial aspects, all that. Whew. Wow, this is so just the way it was supposed to be. God.
瑞秋:噢!噢。真相揭曉了。咻!這真是……這真是太好了!這真是天大的,天大的好消息!你們知道嗎,我對什么經濟問題之類的事情根本毫無準備,都沒準備。咻!哇噢,事情本來就應該是這樣的。天啊!
Phoebe: Here.
菲比:給。
Rachel: Thanks. God this is so stupid! How could I be upset over something I never had? It's negative?
瑞秋:謝謝。天啊,我真是太傻了!我怎么會為這種自己從未擁有過的東西感到難過呢?真的是陰性嗎?
Phoebe: No, it's positive. I lied before. Now you know how you really feel about it.
菲比:不,其實是陽性。我剛才撒了個謊!你現在知道自己的真實感受了。
Rachel: Oh–oh, that's a risky little game! I'm gonna have a baby. I'm gonna have a baby.
瑞秋:哦,哦,這真是一個危險的小把戲。我想要個孩子,我要把她生下來!