Conversation A
對話A
Rob: What kind of haircut do you want, Alex?
羅布:阿萊克斯,你想理什么發型?
Alex: I just want a trim, Rob. I don't want to change my hairstyle.
阿萊克斯:羅布,我就想修一下。我不想改變我的發型。
Rob: Why not? Maybe something like this?
羅布:為什么呢?像這樣如何?
Alex: No thanks.
阿萊克斯:不,謝謝。
Rob: Why not?
羅布:為什么不呢?
Alex: That style is too curly.
阿萊克斯:這種發型太卷了。
Rob: You don't like curly hair?
羅布:你不喜歡卷發?
Alex: No. I like straight hair.
阿萊克斯:不喜歡。我喜歡直發。
Rob: What about this one?
羅布:那這款如何?
Alex: I like it!
阿萊克斯:我喜歡!
Rob: But his hair is red!
羅布:但是他的頭發是紅色的!
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: You got a haircut, Alex!
蘇西:阿萊克斯,你剪頭了!
Alex: Good morning, Susie. I did. Do you like it?
阿萊克斯:早上好,蘇西。我剪頭發了。你喜歡這個發型嗎?
Susie: I do! You look very handsome.
蘇西:我喜歡!你看起來非常帥氣。
Alex: Thank you.
阿萊克斯:謝謝。
Susie: Does your hairdresser use a razor or scissors?
蘇西:你的理發師是用的剃刀還是剪刀?
Alex: Both. He cuts the hair in the back with a razor. He cuts the rest with scissors.
阿萊克斯:都用到了。他用剃刀剃的后面的頭發。用剪刀剪的其它部分。
Susie: Did Rob get a haircut, too?
蘇西:羅布也理發了?
Alex: Yes!
阿萊克斯:是的!
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: Did you see Rob today, Susie?
泰勒:蘇西,你今天看到羅布了嗎?
Susie: Not yet, Taylor. Why?
蘇西:還沒有,泰勒。怎么了?
Taylor: He has a new hairstyle. It looks good on him.
泰勒:他換了一個新發型。看起來和他很搭。
Susie: Alex also got a haircut. Well, he only got a trim. But I like it.
蘇西:阿萊克斯也剪頭發了。恩,他只是修了一下。但是我喜歡那個發型。
Taylor: Rob's hairstyle is nice. And it's not too short. But...
泰勒:羅布的發型很好。也不太短。但是...
Susie: But what?
蘇西:但是什么?
Taylor: He needs to comb it. It would look better.
泰勒:他必須要梳梳頭。那樣看起來會更好。