Voice 2: Spotlight programmes do help people to hear how words in English sound. The slow speed permits more people to listen to and enjoy the programmes. We would like to hear from some of our listeners in Mukono. So do write and tell us your comments and thoughts.
聲音2:重點報道節目的確有助于人們聽清英語單詞的發音。緩慢的語速使更多人可以聽清并享受節目。我們很樂意收到穆科諾民眾的來信。所以請給我們寫信,寫下你們的評論和想法。
Voice 1: Today’s hodgepodge is from Uganda. Peter Phillips reads part of a poem by Mulumba Matia:
聲音1:今天的《大雜燴》版塊關注烏干達。彼得·菲利普斯朗讀了穆隆巴·馬蒂亞所做詩歌的部分內容。
Voice 4: This is my home Uganda.
聲音4:這是我的家鄉烏干達。
This is the land for me.
這是我的土地。
This is the place where my heart is at rest.
這是我的心休息的地方。
This is the land for all that is the best.
這是匯聚最佳事物的土地。
Here I am alive and free.
在這里我充滿活力和自由。
This is my home Uganda.
這是我的家鄉烏干達。
With mountains, with valleys and hills.
這里有高山、山谷和山丘。
The deep dark forest where nobody goes.
黑暗的叢林沒有人去。
The thick green swamps where the wide Nile river flows.
厚厚的綠色沼澤是寬闊的尼羅河流經的地方。
The western lakes strange and still.
西部的湖泊奇特又平靜。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載