劇本與臺詞
Skipper: You, quadruped, sprechen sie English?
你,四只腳的,會說英語嗎?
Marty: I sprechen.
我會啊。
Skipper: What continent is this?
這是什么大陸?
Marty: Manhattan.
曼哈頓。
Skipper: Hoover dam! We're still in New York!
胡佛水壩!我們還在紐約!
Skipper: Abort! Dive dive dive.
行動終止!下潛,下潛,下潛。
Marty: Hey! You in the tux, wait a minute.
嘿!穿燕尾服的家伙,等一下!
Marty: What are you guys doing?
你們這些家伙在干什么?
Little Penguin: We're digging to Antarctica.
我們在挖洞去南極洲。
Marty: An-who-tica?
南什么洲?
Skipper: Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
這位顏色單調的朋友,你能保守一個秘密嗎?
Skipper: Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York City?
你見過企鵝在紐約自由地奔跑嗎?
Skipper: Of course not. We don't belong here. It's just not natural.
當然沒有。我們不屬于這里。這根本不自然。
Skipper: This is all some kind of whacked-out conspiracy.
這全是某種瘋狂的陰謀。
Skipper: We are going to the wide-open spaces of Antarctica. To the wild.
我們要去空間廣闊的南極洲。到野外去!
Marty: The wild? You could actually go there?
野外?你們真的可以去那里嗎?
Marty: That sounds great!
聽起來棒極了!