Song: What a wonderful world
美好世界
Artist: Louis Armstrong
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
I see trees of green, red roses too
看那綠樹與紅花
I see them bloom for me and you
我覺得他們是為我和你而盛開
and I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我對自己說:多么美好的世界!
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
我看到藍天與白云
the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
明亮的被祝福的白晝與深色的神圣的夜晚
and I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我對自己說:多么美好的世界!
the colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
天空中雨傘的顏色可愛極了
are also on the faces of people going by
人們臉上的表情也是一樣
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
我看到朋友搖手相問:你好嗎?
they're really saying I love you.
其實他們是在說:我愛你
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
我聽見那嬰兒初啼,我看到他們成長
they'll learn much more than I'll never know
他們會學到更多我從來不懂的事
and I think to myself what a wonderful world
我對自己說:多么美好的世界
yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
于是,我對自己說:多么美好的世界!