Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hi, Alex. I had an interesting guest on the show this morning.
羅布:嗨,阿萊克斯。今天早上節目中我請到了一位有趣的嘉賓。
Alex: Who was it?
阿萊克斯:是誰呢?
Rob: Frank Flight. He works with drones.
羅布:弗蘭克·弗萊特。他在從事無人機的工作。
Alex: Cool. Drones are amazing pieces of technology.
阿萊克斯:真酷。無人機是一項驚人的科技產物。
Rob: Have you ever flown one?
羅布:你有沒有飛過無人機?
Alex: No.
阿萊克斯:沒有。
Rob: I haven't, either. But I really want to fly one now.
羅布:我也沒有。但是我現在真的想飛一架。
Alex: Your dream may come true, Rob.
阿萊克斯:羅布,你的夢想有可能實現。
Rob: How?
羅布:怎么說?
Alex: Well, Taylor is borrowing her uncle's drone this weekend.
阿萊克斯:泰勒這周末要借用她叔叔的無人機。
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Hey, Taylor. You're borrowing your uncle's drone this weekend, aren't you?
阿萊克斯:嗨,泰勒。你是不是這周末要借用你叔叔的無人機?
Taylor: Yes. I already have it at home.
泰勒:是的。我已經借回來放家里了。
Alex: Great! Can Rob and I watch you fly it?
阿萊克斯:太棒了!我和羅布能看看你放飛它嗎?
Taylor: Sure. You can fly it, too.
泰勒:當然。你們也可以放飛試試。
Alex: Thanks, Taylor. Let's try to land the drone on the studio roof.
阿萊克斯:謝謝,泰勒。我們試試看把無人機降落在工作室的屋頂上吧。
Taylor: No. We don't want to lose the drone. But we can use it to take some fun photos.
泰勒:不要。我們可不想把無人機給弄丟了。但是我們可以用它拍一些有趣的照片。
Alex: OK!
阿萊克斯:好的!
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: Linda, would you like to fly a drone?
泰勒:琳達,你想放飛一架無人機嗎?
Linda: Do you have one?
琳達:你有無人機嗎?
Taylor: Yes, I'm borrowing my uncle's drone. Rob, Alex and I will fly it on Saturday.
泰勒:是的,我借了我叔叔的無人機。羅布,阿萊克斯和我這周六會放飛它。
Linda: I don't think that I like drones.
琳達:我想我不太喜歡無人機。
Taylor: Why not?
泰勒:為什么不喜歡?
Linda: People can spy with them.
琳達:人們可以用無人機進行窺探。
Taylor: I promise we won't do that. And we can't spy on you if you are with us.
泰勒:我發誓我不會那么做。如果你和我們在一起,我們就沒辦法窺探你了。
Linda: Very funny. OK, I'll join you.
琳達:你真會說笑。好吧,我加入。