Lupe: Why are you lying on the couch with the lights out? Oh, you poor thing. Do you have a headache?
盧普:你怎么不開燈躺在沙發上呢?哦,可憐的家伙。你是不是頭疼?
Eiji: Yes, a very bad one. My head is throbbing.
英次:是的,這次疼的厲害。一陣一陣地疼。
Lupe: Why don’t I get you some hot tea? That always helps me when I have a pounding headache.
盧普:要不要我給你沏一杯熱茶?我頭痛時,喝熱茶能夠緩解。
Eiji: No, I just want to lie here quietly.
英次:不用了,我只想安靜地在這里躺一會。
Lupe: I know that when I have a tension headache, it always eases the pain when someone massages my neck and shoulders. Would you like that?
盧普:根據我的經歷,當出現緊張性頭痛時,如果別人幫我按摩脖子和肩膀,疼痛就會減輕。你要不要試一下?
Eiji: No, I don’t think it’s a tension headache. It came on suddenly.
英次:不了,我覺得我不是緊張性頭痛。我是突然間開始頭疼的。
Lupe: Then it’s not a sinus headache either? Are you feeling pain around your cheekbones?
盧普:或許是鼻竇炎引起的頭痛?你的顴骨有疼痛感嗎?
Eiji: No, it’s not a sinus headache. I feel a little nauseous actually.
英次:不是鼻竇炎引起的頭痛。我覺得有點惡心想吐。
Lupe: Ah, then it must be a migraine. That explains the dark room and the need for quiet. I know the perfect cure for a migraine.
盧普:啊,一定是偏頭痛。所以你會想安靜地待在黑暗的房間里休息。我知道治療偏頭痛的良藥。
Eiji: Me, too, but I don’t have it here.
英次:我也知道,但是我身邊沒有。
Lupe: I’d be happy to get it for you.
盧普:我很樂意幫你買一些回來。
Eiji: Great. The only place that stocks it is in the next town.
英次:太好了。這種藥只有鄰近城市的藥店才有賣。
Lupe: But that’s over two hours away.
盧普:不過,到那邊要兩個小時的路程。
Eiji: If it’s too much trouble . . .
英次:如果太麻煩你的話...
Lupe: No, no, I’ll go. But how will you manage while I’m gone?
盧普:不,不麻煩,我去買。問題是我出門了你怎么辦?
Eiji: I’ll just have to find a way to muddle through.
英次:我會想辦法應付一會的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載