So let's deal with those of you who are trying to find your passion.
所以咱們假設,咱們來處理一下你們當中想追尋夢想的人。
You actually understand that you really had better do it, never mind the excuses.
你實際上明白你最好這么做,拋開借口。
You're trying to find your passion -- and you're so happy. You found something you're interested in.
你試圖找到你的夢想,而且你這么快樂。你找到了你感興趣的事。
"I have an interest! I have an interest!"
“我有個興趣!我有個興趣!”
You tell me. You say, "I have an interest!"
你告訴我。你說,“我有個興趣!”
I say, "That's wonderful! And what are you trying to tell me?"
我說,“太好了!你想告訴我什么呢?”
"Well, I have an interest." I say, "Do you have passion?" "I have an interest," you say.
“嗯,我有個興趣。”我說,“你有熱忱么?”“我有興趣,”你說。
"Your interest is compared to what?" "Well, I'm interested in this."
“你的興趣和什么比較?”“嗯,我對這個感興趣。”
"And what about the rest of humanity's activities?" "I'm not interested in them."
“那其他一切的人類活動呢?“我對那些沒興趣。”
"You've looked at them all, have you?" "No. Not exactly."
“你把那些都看過一遍了?”“沒有。不完全是。”
Passion is your greatest love. Passion is the thing that will help you create the highest expression of your talent.
熱忱是你最高程度的熱愛。熱忱是能幫助你最好地成就自己才華的事情。
Passion, interest -- it's not the same thing.
熱忱,興趣--不是一回事。
Are you really going to go to your sweetie and say, "Marry me! You're interesting."
你真的會去找你的甜心然后說,“嫁給我吧!你很有意思。”
Won't happen. Won't happen, and you will die alone.
不會發生的。不會發生,然后你會孤獨終老。
What you want, what you want, what you want, is passion. It is beyond interest.
你想要的,你想要的,你想要的,是熱忱。它超越興趣。
You need 20 interests, and then one of them, one of them might grab you, one of them might engage you more than anything else,
你需要20個興趣,然后它們其中一個,其中一個會抓住你,讓你燃起激情,
and then you may have found your greatest love, in comparison to all the other things that interest you, and that's what passion is.
然后你就找到了與其他事情相比之下你最大的熱愛,那就是你的熱忱。