What do you want me to say?
你們想讓我說什么?
Now, do you really want me to say now, tell you, "Really, I swear I don't kick children."
現在,你們真的想讓我說,告訴你們,“真的,我發誓我不踢小孩?!?/div>
Look at the worldview you've given yourself. You're a hero no matter what.
嗯?看看你給自己定的世界觀。無論如何你都是個英雄。
And I, by suggesting ever so delicately that you might want a great career, must hate children.
然而我,通過暗示,這么小心翼翼地,說你可能想要成就偉業,一定痛恨小孩。
I don't hate children. I don't kick them.
我不恨小孩。我不踢他們。
Yes, there was a little kid wandering through this building when I came here, and no, I didn't kick him.
是的,剛才我來的時候有個小孩走過來,我沒踢他。
Course, I had to tell him the building was for adults only, and to get out.
當然,我不得不告訴他這個樓是給大人的,他得出去。
He mumbled something about his mother, and I told him she'd probably find him outside anyway.
他含糊地說他媽媽什么的,然后我跟他說他媽估計在外面找他呢。
Last time I saw him, he was on the stairs crying. What a wimp.
我上次看到他的時候他正在臺階上哭呢。真是個懦夫。
But what do you mean? That's what you expect me to say.
但是你是什么意思?這就是你們期待我說的。
Do you really think it's appropriate that you should actually take children and use them as a shield?
你真的認為,你真的認為拿小孩當擋箭牌合適嗎?
You know what will happen someday, you ideal parent, you?
你知道有一天會發生什么,你,完美的父母,對嗎?
The kid will come to you someday and say, "I know what I want to be. I know what I'm going to do with my life."
你的孩子有一天會跟你說,“我知道我想做什么。我知道我想怎么度過一生。”
You are so happy. It's the conversation a parent wants to hear,
你特別高興。這種對話父母最愛聽了,
because your kid's good in math, and you know you're going to like what comes next.
因為你的孩子數學好,而且你知道你會愛聽你孩子接下來的話。
Says your kid, "I have decided I want to be a magician. I want to perform magic tricks on the stage."
你孩子說,“我決定了,我想做個魔術師。我想在舞臺上表演魔術。”